Please find information of Bangladesh High Commission Canberra for Adelaide Consular Camp. The schedule of the Consular Camp is as follows :
Date : Saturday, 18 August 2018 & Sunday,19 August 2018
Time : 9AM-4PM
Venue : Beefacares Community Hall,10 Pittwater Drive,Windsor Gardens,SA 5087
SABCA EC Members and Volunteers will be at the Venue to assist Community Members. Please feel free to seek assistance from SABCA EC Members and Volunteers on spot.
Few important information you need to know :
- Machine Readable Passport Fess at the Consular Camp : $290( New or Renew)
- You need to transfer all fees to Bangladesh High Commission Bank Account online/Postal Order/Bank Draft on or before 14 August 2018 .Please make separate payment for each application.
- No Cash Transaction at Camp.
- Please email scan copy of MRP(New or Renewal) application to High Commission for appointment , email : email@example.com by 10th of August,2018.
- You do not need an appointment For other services like NVR, Power of Attorney etc. Service will be provided as First come,first serve basis.
- If you are applying for NVR, please complete the attached form and bring 2 Copies of Passport Size Photo
- Please attach return envelop with your application if you are sending any document to Canberra.
- Please bring photocopy of passports,birth certificates and all other documents along with Original documents.
- Driving Licence Verification is not available at the Consular Camp.
- Nearest OfficeWorks,Gilles Plains, 1/621-623 North East Road,Gilles Plains,SA 5086 (Open: Saturday and Sunday till 5PM) for urgent photocopy and return envelop.
We are looking for your kind support to succeed the Consular Camp 2018.