Welcome To SABCA
This is the official web site of the South Australian Bangladeshi Community Association (SABCA). Bangladeshi Community in South Australia brings in another dimension of cultural diversity in South Australia. A peaceful harmonious community believes in living with harmony with the people of other national and cultural origin.
This web site is fully sponsored by the Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Government of South Australia.
The Bangladeshi community members, living in South Australia maintains social bondage and communication among themselves. They strongly feel that our children develop appreciation and intimate ties with their tradition, language, culture and lifestyle among themselves.
SABCA is committed to developing awareness of Bangladeshi culture, language, tradition and lifestyle among our Australian friends and neighbors to build a homogeneous and harmonious multicultural Australian society. At the same time this web site is designed to pass information to new Bangladeshi migrants, permanent or temporary residents, students and workers in Adelaide, south Australia.
- Establish closer ties among the members by showing mutual respect and by observing honesty and openness.
- Provide cultural, intellectual, social, spiritual and charitable welfare to Bangladeshi descendants.
- Strengthen the cultural ties and friendship between Bangladesh and Australia.
- Develop and promote awareness of Bangladeshi culture, tradition and lifestyle among the Australian society.
- Promote cultural exchange with any other group, organization or institution interested in Bangladeshi culture.
- Liaise with the Federal Government, State Government, Local Government and Private Bodies to serve the interest of Bangladeshi nationals and students living in South Australia.
- Provide assistance to Bangladeshi students and new arrivals in South Australia with the information and other means practically possible by the Association.